Welcome to our space for collective sharing and learning!
As we all know, evaluations rely on examples of good practice and innovative approaches in order to face the daily challenges of this business. The exchange of evaluations and ideas is as crucial as the evaluating process itself. So being part of a broader community of evaluation professional can give you insights in other experiences and share your own ideas, struggles and success stories! Connect with other professional stationed in different corners of the world and enhance your knowledge.
This community platform offers you the unique opportunity to add your voice to the debate of our time – how to improve of evaluation of climate change and natural resources management. And so we are really interested in ensuring that there is robust peer-to-peer exchange and learning in a way that we can support one another.
How to get involved:
- Create NOW YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT to comment or share your thoughts on our various activities on Climate-Eval
- Join our LinkedIn discussion forum which has now reached over 2000 members to post climate change and natural resources management evaluations or any other related resources. Starting 2014, we intend to produce more video products. So check out our YouTube channel.
- Follow Climate Eval on @twitter (@climateeval) a space which continues to grow.
Be part of the community:
- Become a BLOGER and write about your work
- Contribute and shape our RESEARCH STUDIES by commenting on approach papers and draft reports
- Share EVALUATIONS with the community and receive feedback on your work
- Browse and submit to our ELECTRONIC LIBRARY, which features a collection of more than 500 evaluation reports
- Participate in WEBINARS and present your findings