Event Starting Date:
Event Ending Date:
Climate-Eval will participate in the SEAChange Annual Members Meeting in Bangkok, Thailand from November 9 to 10.
With a series of activities designed to further build out our community of practice, SEA Change would like to commemorate our first year by officially inviting CoP members to: participate in the Annual Members Meeting, connect with fellow members and network with colleagues advancing the field.
Meeting objectives: By the end of the Annual CoP Meeting, participants will
- Gain access to networking within the CoP and with institutional CoP partners
- Share their journeys resulting from membership in the CoP
- Provide input for developing vision & planning Year 2 activities
- Learn from advancements in M&E of climate change mitigation and adaptation interventions
- Recognize and better understand changes to the organizational network analysis (ONA)
- Draft an M&E plan for the CoP
SEA Change is partner of Climate-Eval.